Resumedia supports job seekers with easy-to-use career tools, particularly focusing on creating a CV. For this purpose, a SaaS product is offered throughout Europe on various domains, such as cv.nl
. Over time, we have developed a healthy company that is active in 5 countries with 10k+ daily users. We became the #1 Dutch CV building market leader. Now it is time to take the next step and develop an entirely new state-of-the-art platform from scratch to conquer the rest of the world.
Currently, we are building a small 'A-Team' at our new office in Amsterdam to realise this new platform. The goal: build a scalable and maintainable platform that will serve 100k+ daily users in 20+ countries. You will be part of this small team responsible for all work on both front and backend end of our new platform using NodeJS and React as primary tools. The result will be a scalable platform with career tools that will make a real difference for job seekers. You will be building the product experience for 100k+ daily users in 20+ countries supporting 10 languages. As you can imagine, you will have a big impact on Resumedia's platform as our full stack developer. With our product there exists a social impact as well: alleviating the stressful job search for candidates globally. Therefore, we envision you to be somebody with a strong user focus, supporting job seekers in the best way possible.
Your responsibilities include:
- Build a scalable and maintainable platform that will serve 100k+ daily users in 20+ countries;
- Working a modern tech stack based on Node.js and React;
- Take ownership of product features, from design to development, deployment and maintenance - to ensure they are consistent and efficient;
- Helping millions create CVs and getting hired;
- Working together with the team behind the #1 Dutch CV site, cv.nl.
- Being able to create a great product without much assistance;
- You get energy from building a large scale consumer web app;
- You love creating a great product and are user experience focused;
- You want to work with the latest technologies.
- Salary that fits the current market;
- On top of salary we offer stocks options + a portion of our yearly profit;
- Tech challenge: build new platform for 20+ countries, 100k users, 10 languages;
- Great technical impact in a new platform;
- Be part of a financially healthy, tested and fully bootstrapped startup;
- Education budget up until €1500,- per year to grow and develop your skills;
- Flexible office hours and remote work when needed;
- Company laptop;
- Free food and drinks.
Do you want to know more about the role or benefits we offer at Resumedia? Please contact us at email@example.com and we will be happy to inform you.